Eshio Goes Full Russian Eshio Goes Full Russian

use your own art style instead of stealing it from krinkels, this doesnt take much skill.

GabrielBarsch responds:

nah, it sounds too much effort
also i remember you <3

Fatman ForeverALONEBundle Fatman ForeverALONEBundle

damn, lucky I came on NG today or I would've missed dis.

straberrykiler6789 responds:

for your viewing pleasure or dysphoria

Milkshake's First Words Milkshake's First Words

this is egoraptors style

Platformer Engine Platformer Engine

Your 'engine' is just a bunch of hitTests, Newgrounds isn't for dumb poorly coded engines that were probably copied off a tutorial, its for fully built games or movies, unless your engine is open source and runs at 120fps with many things going on in the background on a 512mb laptop then you shouldn't post it.

Nyan Cat Adventure Nyan Cat Adventure

Needs more obstacles, right now its just a candy grabbing simulator of some sort, not too bad for procrastination though.

GoldXbox360 responds:

Thank you. Appreciate it mate.

Space Jam Space Jam

A bit boring, I can ride off the map and I just shoot air crafts that randomly come to me.

Aka-Star responds:

Oh yea expect bugs, we had 3 days to make the game for the CodeJam so there might be a bug or two. Take that into consideration.

Now, the 'bit boring' comment is in itself, a bit of a boring review to receive. Perhaps next competition I will make an exciting game and you will make an exciting review.

Windws Sounds (best Version) Windws Sounds (best Version)

Hey man, sorry for the zero, but the Newgrounds Audio portal is for YOUR creations, this is stolen off Youtube!, I am telling you this because you need to remove this before I get an audio mod, because the audio mod will probably ban you, and lets not let that happen.

WindowwsUser66 responds:

No, well I found this on youtube. Its ok though ill find his channel and put it in the description later!
Is that okay?

Stick Figures Gone Wild Stick Figures Gone Wild

stick figures gone wild is gonna be so awesome uhhmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sekhem responds:

ualreadykno

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

wa wa wu wuu wa waaaah *loop*

Pico Favoriting UncleCubone Pico Favoriting UncleCubone

Haha wow thats terrible, can you even draw a straight line? ahahaha

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

Mandog! I've missed your lack of presence. I'm glad to see you've come crawling back.

''Bad Kitty'' - Nude Version ''Bad Kitty'' - Nude Version

as i was wautching this my cat came in lel andits in heet lel lelelele

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Is that a french fry below his nose?