Platformer Engine Platformer Engine

Your 'engine' is just a bunch of hitTests, Newgrounds isn't for dumb poorly coded engines that were probably copied off a tutorial, its for fully built games or movies, unless your engine is open source and runs at 120fps with many things going on in the background on a 512mb laptop then you shouldn't post it.

Nyan Cat Adventure Nyan Cat Adventure

Needs more obstacles, right now its just a candy grabbing simulator of some sort, not too bad for procrastination though.

GoldXbox360 responds:

Thank you. Appreciate it mate.

Space Jam Space Jam

A bit boring, I can ride off the map and I just shoot air crafts that randomly come to me.

Aka-Star responds:

Oh yea expect bugs, we had 3 days to make the game for the CodeJam so there might be a bug or two. Take that into consideration.

Now, the 'bit boring' comment is in itself, a bit of a boring review to receive. Perhaps next competition I will make an exciting game and you will make an exciting review.

Ocean Drift Racing Ocean Drift Racing

I like it, but I found after the passed the other players, they dissapeared, and from there on it was a breeze.
Nice suttle sound effects and decent graphics (it is a web game after all).
I'll give it a 4. Very nice game.

Genkidama Genkidama

Sorry, but what was I supposed to be doing?
The game feels broken too me, I don't know.

satyre responds:

It shouldn't be broken.

The goal is to gather the blue energy balls. It should be mentioned in the help popup, maybe it's not clear enough. Blue energy fills up the power, everything else decrease it. You win the battle, when you gather enough energy after 60 seconds.

Space Dexterity 2 Space Dexterity 2

I liked it, nice music, funny things congratulating you after each level, pretty original, smooth graphics.
Pretty good game, normally not my type.

Hobo 5 - Space Brawls Hobo 5 - Space Brawls

haha genius like always

SeethingSwarm responds:

Hehe a totally retarded genius that is! :P Thanks!

Hobo 4 Total War Hobo 4 Total War

Gold, pure gold, no scratches, just shiny gold.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! :D Not even a little bit of Hobo poop on the gold at all? Thank you!!!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Cool

Adobe Wild Rampage! Adobe Wild Rampage!

I have been using flash since flash 2
and none of this made total sense.

SwineTheZinester responds:

we were given all of our questions on a sheet :/